You can rely on us
- Developmental/structural editing
- Writing, including ghostwriting and copywriting
- Manuscript assessments
Why we are the best
- Editing/proofreading fiction (most genres), non-fiction manuscripts
- Editing all types of written material including reports, brochures, etc.
- Writing/editing websites, blogs, marketing material
- Writing/editing memoirs, autobiographies, biographies
- Localisation services (UK/US English to Aus English and vice versa)
Peace of mind; people you can trust
- We provide a quality service
- We communicate effectively to ensure customer satisfaction
- We adhere to deadlines to guarantee a stress-free experience
- We pride ourselves on attention to detail
We’re here to help you
- Experienced writers/published authors
- Businesses of any size and industry or profession
- Government (national/state/local and agencies)
- Substantive/structural review
- Appropriate language and style
- Clarity/consistency of presentation
- Language consistency/ appropriateness
- Accuracy/reference checking
- Style sheet conformity
- Verification of copy
- Integrity check
- Proofing spelling/ breaks/referencing
- House style conformity
- Format checking
We provide writing, editing and proofreading services during the following business hours:
Monday to Friday: 8am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Urgent jobs that require evening or weekend work must be prebooked and attract a surcharge of 25%
FULL PROOFREADING AUSTRALIASally Asnicar created Full Proofreading Services in 2007. Since then, the business has gone from strength to strength, as Sally’s experience and reputation has grown exponentially. Full Proofreading Services also retains freelance Australian writers, editors and proofreaders to assist with writing, editing and proofreading for clients in Australia and overseas. We have served over 250 clients, including referrals from existing clients or acquaintances. Full Proofreading Services offers a truly bespoke service that focuses on your needs, using experience gained over the past 13 years to provide you with an accurate, high-quality and professional end product. Our aim is to perfect your written material, and maximise its readability for the enjoyment and engagement of readers.
Full Proofreading Services’ writing, editing and proofreading services help businesses and individuals express themselves eloquently and uniquely using the written word, to present a professional image that sets them apart. Sally works one-on-one with writers to produce polished books that attract and excite readers.
View our list of servicesAn EAGLE EYE for perfection – AUSTRALIA-WIDE!
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRY
Full Proofreading Services acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of Country on which we operate. We pay our respects to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders past and present.